This article is for information only and doesn't call for any action.
This homemade cream, which also probably protects my skin from harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun, creates a younger, brighter and healthier image.
- About 3 goji berries
- ½ tsp raw honey
- Small bowl and spoon
- The first thing to do is to soak your goji berries in enough water so that they soften up and can be mashed to a pulp.
- Soak 3 goji berries in about 4 tsp of water for like 15 minutes.
- Once the time is up, mash up the goji berries to a pulp using clean fingers.
- Now add ½ tsp raw honey, mix up then smear the mask on your clean face and neck.
- Let it penetrate for 15 minutes then rinse off, pat dry and moisturize.